Finding the best online casino in India can be tricky – there are so many online gambling sites that it may be difficult to identify which ones are legitimate and to find the ones that offer real value.
But fear not – our online casino India guides will help you separate the wheat from the chaff!
Our Team of Casino Experts is Here to Help
When choosing a casino, it’s essential to take advice from those in the know. Our casino gurus have years of experience and extensive industry-specific knowledge.
Our casinos online reviews are in-depth and detailed. We seek safety, wagers, bonuses and the best range of online casino games in India.
We research first-hand aspects that can make a top online casino successful. We also consider online casino safety to bring you the best-regulated and trusted online casinos in India.
Legality of Online Casinos in India
Online casinos India have to abide by the Indian gambling law dates that dates back to the Public Gambling Act of 1867, which prohibited land-based gambling. This Act didn’t cover online gambling, though, leading to an assumption that online casinos aren’t illegal.
No Indian laws ban gambling at offshore online casinos.
State governments have the power to legalize online gambling. Sikkim is the only state to have done so, with the Sikkim Online Gaming Act, 2008.
In Nagaland, online poker is legal, but games of chance aren’t. In other states, online offshore casinos remain neither legal nor illegal.
Issuing authorities have stringent regulations that online operators must adhere to. Failing to do so may result in a licence being revoked.
When you choose regulated casinos, you can be confident that they are above-board and safe.
What Makes An Online Casino in India Safe?
Three factors come into play: the safety of your funds, your personal data and how fair the games are.
Online casinos in India have measures in place to protect your funds and personal information. These include firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
You can usually find these details in the site’s terms and conditions or as a separate policy.
Casinos use Random Number Generators, or RNGs, to ensure game fairness through random results. The best Indian online casinos not only feature the best online casino games in India but also task a third party with regular auditing of their RNG software to maintain the fairness of the same games they offer.
You might ask, “does anyone actually win at these games?”. Yes. You only have to search the internet for details on the latest jackpot winners.
While we can advise you about what to look for in the best online casinos in India, we can’t decide for you. However, selecting one without a license from a reputable authority or that is blacklisted is a risk you shouldn’t take.
Top online casino operators have a duty of care to their customers. A Responsible Gambling policy outlines the measures you can take to limit your time and money spent.
It also includes details of organizations you can approach for assistance if you feel your gambling is becoming a problem.
Online Casino India: Did You Know?
Indian lawmakers differentiate between ‘games of skill‘ and ‘games of chance‘. In games of chance, results are random and determined by luck.
New to Online Casino? Here’s How to Get Started
|1. CHOOSE A CASINO||2. CHOOSE A BONUS||3. OPEN AN ACCOUNT|
|4. PLACE A DEPOSIT||5. CHOOSE A GAME||6. COLLECT YOUR WINNINGS|
First Things First: Here’s How You Choose a Trusted Online Casino
Selecting the best Indian online casinos is harder than you may think. To make it easier, we’ve provided some insight below into how to choose the best casino.
Explore Our Casino Reviews
Our experts review casinos with the sole purpose of helping you make the right choice. We look at various criteria,
At India Casinos, we review different licensed online casinos in India so you can get access to the best collections of online real money games in India.
Not only that, but we also check out each site’s casino bonus offers and promotions to let you know which ones are worth taking advantage of!
So whether you’re looking for an online casino in Indian rupees or any other legitimate casino site in India that accepts customers from India, we’ve got all the information that will save you precious time.
The best Indian online casinos feature the best online casino games in India – from anything like Andar Bahar, Teen Patti, online Blackjack, online Roulette, slots machines, Poker or even online Bingo – IndiaCasinos.com has got it all covered and will help you find the best online casinos in India that payout!
Some of the biggest casinos in India online include big titles such as LeoVegas and Casumo – check out the list below for more.
Best Overall Online Casino in India
Our Casino Ratings are based on:
- Popularity of the Casino
After carefully researching the market, we have discovered the most popular online casinos in India based on their customer base and overall platform.
Best India Casinos based on our Popularity score:
A trusted online casino has a clean reputation, valid licence, good user ratings, and a responsive customer service.
- Terms & Conditions the Casino has in Place
Watch out for the terms and conditions an online casino has in place for its bonuses and promotions! Claiming a bonus with high wagering requirements could leave you paying out more money than you wanted to in the first place.
Best India Casinos Online based on bonus terms:
- Usability of the Casino Website
Players want to sign up for an online casino that offers a user-friendly platform. This means any top online casino can provide these: access bonuses, games, a mobile-compatible site/app, and overall, just a good-looking casino.
Best India Casinos based on our Usability score:
- How Responsive is the Casino’s Customer Service
Technology isn’t perfect, which means you’re bound to run into some issues eventually while playing at an online casino. The customer support team is going to be the first place you go for help, which is why it’s crucial casinos offer a fast and reliable support team.
Best India Casinos based on our Customer Service score
Other Useful Tips to Keep in Mind
1. Look for casinos with low wagering requirements bonuses
The wagering requirement refers to the number of times you must play through the bonus amount before withdrawing any winnings. It can range between 1x and 70x, or even higher.
It’s easier to redeem bonuses with low wagering requirements, meaning faster access to your winnings.
If the playthrough requirement is too high, you may struggle to achieve it and lose out on winnings generated through the bonus.
2. Find out what are the best payout casinos
The payout time is the time a casino takes to process and pay your withdrawal. You can usually find this information in the terms and conditions or under Banking.
Payout times depend to a large extent on your banking method. Some require more processing time than others which delays the release of your money. A genuine and legit casino in India online will offer quicker payouts. However, the duration gets affected by your banking method.
Occasionally you can find a casino promising a 24-hour turnaround.
3. Like having multiple options? Here’s a list of casinos with the widest selection of games.
The core of any online casino is its games lobby. Most only casino sites in India have a mixture of slots, table games and live dealer games.
Staying at one casino enables you to cement your loyalty, and you benefit more from promotions and bonuses than if you move around.
We identified these casinos as having the biggest choice of games.
- Royal Panda
4. It’s 2022! You can play on your mobile!
Casino apps in India? Yes. More and more online casinos in India are embracing the play-on-the-go trend. Mobile apps are more commonplace, with betting platforms optimized to enable play on your web browser.
5. The new kids on the block! Here are the new casinos in India.
New casinos must offer something special to break into this competitive environment. Many dangle bigger and better bonuses to lure bettors away from established operators and get their foot in the door.
These are some of the newer casinos for Indian players:
- Praise Casino
- Casino Dome
- Casino Days
6. Want to feel like a VIP? Check these casinos out!
Loyalty programs boost your casino experience by giving you the chance to accumulate points through gameplay.
As you gain more points, you earn additional bonuses or rewards that increase your progress higher up the loyalty ladder.
These are some of the casinos with excellent loyalty programs for Indian players.
- LeoVegas – Monthly prize draw
- Genesis Casino – Personalised bonuses and exclusive events
- Casoola – Faster withdrawal times and higher limits
- Casino Planet – Birthday gifts and exclusive bonuses
- PlayOJO – Money back on your gameplay
Before you choose a casino in India online, decide what your priorities are.
- Do you want a bumper games lobby, or do you prefer regular promotions?
- How important is the payout time?
- Do you need a VIP program?
There are so many online casino options available in India. Take your time to look at the sites and read the casinos online review before signing up and committing your hard-earned rupees.
Why Play At An Online Casino in India?
So, why is playing casino games online better than visiting a land-based casino? We’ve summarised the benefits in the table below.
|Online casino||Land-based casino|
|Broad selection of games||✓||✗|
Choosing an Online Casino: Did You Know?
The first online casino hit the internet in 1994, and by 1997 there were more than 200 casinos available for online players.
Fast forward 25 years, and choose from the 3,000 online casinos operating globally.
|Did you know?|
|The biggest casinos in India offer some of the best conditions for their Indian players. Check out our offers and bonus list.|
Picking a Casino Bonus
Bonuses come in all shapes and sizes. Make sure that you understand the terms and conditions of the bonus and any limitations that may apply to its use.
Free Spins: A Great Way to Try Out a Slot Game
Free spins are exactly what they say they are: free spins on a slot game that don’t put any of your funds at risk. They’re usually valid for specific slots rather than for the entire slots library.
No Deposit Bonuses: Free Funds to Play With
Another freebie that online casinos reward players with are no deposit bonuses. These are sought after as you don’t first have to deposit funds to receive one.
They can be part of a welcome bonus or a reward for logging into your account on a predetermined day.
No deposit bonuses pose no risk to your bankroll. You play with casino funds, and any winnings are yours to keep, although casinos generally set a maximum limit to what you can cash out.
Wagering requirements for no deposit bonuses can be pretty high, and limits may apply to which games you can use the bonus funds on.
Welcome Bonus: The Casinos’ Way to Say “Welcome to the Club”
While welcome bonuses vary in size and type, the intention is to entice new customers to sign up. You either claim the bonus on registration or after making your first deposit.
Some casinos require you to enter a bonus code to claim your bonus. Where this is the case, the code is usually easy to find in the bonus details.
Welcome bonuses are a fantastic way to get started. You play with bonus funds and sample games that you may not otherwise try.
Provided you’re confident of meeting the wagering requirements, there’s nothing not to like about a welcome bonus. The best casino in India online will offer match bonus along with free spins and much more as a sign up gift.
Promotions: More Bang for Your Buck
Regular promotions target existing players to keep them active at the casino. Clicking on the Promotions tab brings up a list of the promos available.
These may include free spins, reload bonuses, or bonus funds.
Promotions add value to your gameplay. New players are more likely to join a casino with ongoing rewards than one offering nothing after the welcome bonus.
New/Latest Casino Bonuses
Casinos don’t continually have the same bonuses available, and the rewards can change at any stage. When this happens, you aren’t automatically entitled to claim the new bonus.
Players are only entitled to one welcome offer. Once you’ve claimed this, you can’t claim it again, even if the reward is different.
Casinos don’t allow players to have multiple accounts, and it’s an offence to register a second account for the new welcome offer.
However, as an existing player, you can claim any of the other promotions on offer.
Casino Bonuses: Did You Know?
Be careful of claiming simultaneous bonuses. With a quick scan through the casino terms and conditions, you’ll see that this isn’t usually allowed. If you decide to take a chance, you may end up losing both bonuses altogether along with any winnings.
Picked the Bonus You Want? Here’s How to Open an Account
You’ve whittled your options down to just one, and it’s time to sign up and claim your welcome bonus. Ensure you meet the casino’s legal age requirement, which in India is 18.
Also, ensure that your casino holds a licence from a reputable authority, such as the MGA, UKGC or Curacao.
Navigate to the registration page and complete the sign-up form to open your account. Registration follows a similar process at most online casinos.
As part of the sign-up process, you may need to opt-in for your welcome bonus or enter a bonus code. Make sure to do this accurately to not miss out on your reward.
Enter all your contact details as requested, including your address, phone number and email. Most casinos verify their customers’ details through a Know Your Customer (KYC) process.
KYC confirms your age, identity and bank information, but you must submit documentation for it to do so. Failing to submit requested documents can lead to delays in withdrawals down the line.
You may receive a verification email or SMS with instructions to finalize your account. If a time limit applies, ensure that you act on any instruction within the stipulated time to get your account up and running.
When you’re satisfied that everything is in order and you’re ready to get started, click the Confirm button. Now you can navigate to the cashier and make your first deposit.
What is a No Account Casino?
A no account casino is one where you don’t need to register or go through the laborious verification process. You simply make a deposit from your bank account to access the casino’s full range of games. No account casinos are a new development and not yet freely available worldwide.
Filling Up: How to Make a Deposit
Online casinos in India make depositing funds as easy as possible. Log in to your account, navigate to the banking section and select deposit.
Choose your preferred payment method and enter the amount, and your funds should appear within seconds.
We’ve put together some useful tips to assist you with choosing your banking method.
- If you travel abroad and continue playing casino games, ensure that the payment method you choose is available outside India. Bank cards and e-wallets are usually your best options. Check with your financial institution, though, rather than take it for granted.
- Casinos prefer the same banking method for deposits and withdrawals. However, not all payment methods support both transactions, and withdrawals are usually more restricted. In cases where withdrawals aren’t possible, a casino usually pays out through bank transfer.
- Check the casino terms and conditions for information relating to any fees on transactions. Your bank may levy fees, so it’s best to check there as well.
- Read the bonus terms and conditions carefully. On occasion, you’ll come across a bonus that restricts certain deposit methods from qualifying for the reward. If you want to claim the bonus, ensure that you use a qualifying deposit method.
- To maintain tight control over your bankroll, consider opening a separate bank account for your gameplay. You can determine how much to transfer into this account and how often, and you don’t risk eating into funds reserved for everyday expenses.
- Security is something you should check before registering with any casino. Ensure that the operator you choose uses sufficient security measures to protect your funds and personal data.
Payment Methods: What is the Best Option for You?
We’ve summarised the most popular banking methods for Indian players in the table below.
|Payment Method||Type||Average Deposit Time||Average Withdrawal Time|
|Visa||Credit / Debit Card||15 minutes||2 – 3 days|
|MasterCard||Credit/Debit card||15 minutes||2 – 3 days|
|RuPay||Credit/Debit card||15 minutes||2 – 3 days|
|Bank Transfer||Bank transfer||Instant||2 – 5 days|
|Paysafecard||Prepaid card||Instant||24 hours|
|G Pay||Mobile payment||Instant||N/A|
Visa – One of the most trusted payment methods worldwide
Visa Casinos: Genesis, 10Cric, LeoVegas
MasterCard – Fast deposits and withdrawals
MasterCard Casinos: 22Bet, LeoVegas, Genesis
RuPay – Faster and cheaper domestic transactions
RuPay Casinos: Playerz, Jackpot Guru, 9Winz
Cryptocurrency – Safe and anonymous payments
Crypto casinos: 10Cric, Shangri-La, Purewin
PayPal – PayPal is no longer available at online casinos in India.
Paypal Casinos: N/A
Skrill – No fees apply to deposits.
Skrill Casinos: Genesis, Casoola, Royal Panda
Pay by Phone – Add deposits to your mobile phone bill through an app like Boku.
Pay by Phone Casinos: Casino Planet, Casoola
Payment Methods: Did You Know?
As of April 2021, PayPal stopped offering payment services in India. While it allows payments through its channel into the country, Indian players can no longer fund their accounts using this method.
Casino Games: Which Games Suit You Best?
- Online Slots
- Blackjack Online
- Online Roulette
- Online Poker
- Online Baccarat
- Game Shows
- Live Dealer or RNG
- Games of chance
- Online Casino Tournaments
Slots: When you just want to jump into the action!
Online slots are virtual versions of traditional land-based slot machines. You bet on the outcome of the spin of the reels, as do at a physical casino. As slots are very popular in India, casino in India online offer a wide selection.
Slots cater to all interests and levels of play. They also allow for lower betting limits than table games and suit more cautious bettors.
Some slots have hundreds of paylines providing more chances to win.
We can divide slots into various categories, making it easier to find a game that interests you.
- Three-wheel slots – These are the simplest games, with just three reels and fewer complicated features. Slots like Mega Joker and Gold Rush are easy to understand and a fantastic introduction for beginners.
- Five-wheel slots – These are the most common slots online and provide a more entertaining experience for players. Popular five-reel slots like Jurassic World and Starburst have more animations, special features and winning combinations.
- Fruit slots – Online fruit slots are among the oldest genres and are based on classic fruit machines. Game developers have created fruit slots like Jackpot Bells and Fruit Magic, with bonus rounds and exciting features but that maintain a traditional feel.
- Progressive jackpot slots – In progressive jackpot games like Divine Fortune, Arabian Nights and Mega Moolah, the jackpot increases with each bet. They’re easy to play, and at any stage, you can hit a big win or play bonus rounds for smaller jackpots.
- Megaways slots – These slots feature reels with changeable symbol heights, so each spin results in a different number of symbols. The benefit of this is that you can have up to 117,649 ways to win. Temple Tumble Megaways and Bonanza are two of the popular Megaways slots in India.
- Classic slots – These are simple online slots, like Beetle Frenzy and Lucky 8 Line, with basic animations and few special features. Classic slots often have a jackpot but few other ways to win.
Blackjack: the game where the odds can be in your favour
Online blackjack is an online version of the traditional table game. You receive your cards, place your bet and hope to reach or be closest to 21.
It has simple rules, making it a popular choice for beginners over other more complicated online table games.
Online casinos often feature virtual and live dealer blackjack. Virtual blackjack pits you against the casino, with an RNG controlling the game. In live dealer blackjack, a human dealer controls the game from a live studio.
These are the blackjack variations that are most popular in India.
- Classic Blackjack – This is the standard version of the game with simple rules and is great for beginners.
- Free Bet Blackjack – Here, you can double down and split for free after your initial bet, saving you money on a wager.
- Blackjack Party – This is live Blackjack with a party vibe, featuring a host and co-host rather than one dealer.
- Blackjack Grand VIP – An upmarket version of the game, set in an opulent studio catering to players looking for a VIP experience.
Roulette: high risks, high rewards
Online roulette is the same as at land-based casinos but is controlled by an RNG. After you place your bet, the wheel spins, and you wait for the ball to settle.
You can place simple bets on red, black or a number, or you can choose more complicated bets that provide more chances to win slightly smaller amounts.
The game doesn’t require skill and is great for beginners.
In the live version of roulette, you play virtually with other bettors. A table host controls the game, calling for you to place your bets and advising when betting is over. The host is streamed from a live studio that mimics a real casino.
These are some of the popular versions of online roulette.
- American Roulette – This is the most common version of the game, with more betting options providing more entertainment.
- French Roulette – This has the lowest house edge, meaning better winning potential for players.
- European Roulette – A smaller house edge than American Roulette and slightly easier to win.
- Speed Roulette – A very fast version of live roulette enabling more game rounds than the standard live version.
- 100:1 Roulette – You can win up to 100x your bet, but there are 3x as many pockets where the ball can land.
- Double Ball Roulette – With two balls in play, you can double your win.
Poker: Get Your Game Face On
Online poker is the traditional card game but played over the internet, with several versions at most online casinos.
Why choose online poker over other casino games? Playing online is a fabulous way to learn poker skills, and apart from the live version, you can play at your own pace.
Games like roulette rely predominantly on luck, whereas in poker, you have to keep your wits about if you want to succeed.
In live dealer poker, you join a table with other online players and interact with the table host through an online chat facility.
Live dealer poker gives you the excitement of a real game from the comfort of your environment, whereas standard online poker is a basic version pitting you against the casino.
There are plenty of poker versions that you can try.
- Texas Hold’em – This is possibly the most popular poker version and suits beginners and experienced players.
- Omaha – Players have more options to make a winning hand.
- 7-card Stud – This is a more complicated version, but experienced players will enjoy the additional challenges it presents.
- Five Card Draw – Five Card Draw is another easy version and doesn’t require too much skill, making it a good bet for beginners.
Baccarat: the James Bond experience
Baccarat is a popular card game where you bet on whether your hand or the bank’s hand will win. All cards have a points value, and a winning hand is the one closest to nine points.
Players enjoy baccarat as the aim isn’t to have the best or highest valued hand. In this way, it’s different from other card games and makes a welcome change.
Online casinos in India also feature live dealer baccarat, which adds a real-life element to the game. A live video stream brings the dealer to you, along with all the banter and interaction with other players.
Like all online casino games, there are several versions of Baccarat.
- Speed Baccarat – Everything happens at a fast pace. If you’re a player who doesn’t like to waste time, then you’ll enjoy Speed Baccarat.
- Baccarat Control Squeeze – If you like anticipation, you could be the player who reveals the cards in this live version of Baccarat.
- Dragon Tiger Baccarat – This is the simplest version, with just two cards in play at any stage. You bet on whether the Dragon’s card or the Tiger’s will be higher.
- No Commission Baccarat – This version eliminates the commission you would normally pay if you win on a banker’s hand, so you benefit from more winnings.
Game shows: are they really worth the hype?
Game shows are live-streamed from a studio straight to your desktop or mobile device. They feature real hosts and an online chat allowing you to interact with them and the other players.
Game shows are popular at online casinos in India because players are actively involved. They make choices that determine how the game progresses.
The interaction between players and the entertainment of the live hosts combine to create an exciting atmosphere that surpasses any live casino table game.
This, coupled with the chance to win substantial rewards, are excellent reasons to try out the live game shows.
Live Dealer Casino or RNG?
Which is better, live dealer games or RNG games? We’ve compared the two below.
|Live dealer tables||RNG games|
|Low wager limit||✗||✓|
|Real gaming equipment||✓||✗|
Feeling lucky: what are games of chance?
In a game of chance, the results are random. The outcome depends on luck and is determined by RNG software or physical items like numbered balls or dice.
These games are a level playing field. As they aren’t skill-based, everyone has the same chance of winning.
These are some games of chance at Indian online casinos.
- Lottery – Casinos feature both local and international lotteries, including the Powerball, one of the biggest lotteries in the world, and Mega Millions. Lottery jackpots usually run into the millions.
- Bingo – Bingo has straightforward rules and continues until a player hits a winning pattern. Most bingo casinos have several variations, with 30-ball, 50-ball and 75-ball being some of the most popular.
- Keno – If you enjoy the lottery but prefer a more immediate outcome, you should try Keno. Some variations, like Power Keno, have the possibility of a larger prize, but Combination Keno has more winning options.
- Scratch cards – These quick and easy games are super popular and suit players who want a fast result. Scratch cards like Epic Gems and Diamond Deal provide the opportunity for a quick jackpot win.
Feeling Competitive? Participate in Online Casino Tournaments
You can get in on some competitive action by participating in casino tournaments. Many casinos run weekly or monthly tournaments on different casino games, not just poker, to encourage regular play. Several India casino online will offer tournaments along with tiered rewards or point system.
Slots & Casino Games: Did You Know?
In October 2021, a gentleman from Kerala won a massive 3 crore rupees playing on the online slot Atlantis from Red Tiger Gaming.
Atlantis is a five-reel slot with several special features that can lead to a jackpot win.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings
There are several things to be aware of when withdrawing your winnings.
- Wagering requirement – This refers to the number of times you must wager your bonus funds, or winnings from free spins, before withdrawing. If the wagering requirement is 10x on a bonus of ₹20,000, you must wager a total of ₹200,000 before withdrawing your winnings.
- Withdrawal limits – Casinos have minimum and maximum limits on withdrawals. These vary between casinos and also between banking methods.
- Time limits – Your casino may limit the number of times you can withdraw funds. For example, it may only allow two withdrawals per week.
- Amount limits – Casinos also impose limits on how much you can withdraw in a given period. For example, it may limit you to ₹20,000 a week.
- Security checks/KYC – Know Your Customer, or KYC, is the verification process that confirms that you are who you say you are. You must submit documentation like proof of ID, and only when KYC is complete will the casino process a withdrawal.
What to Do If You Encounter Any Problems
The more methods that you have available to get assistance when it’s needed, the more you’ll trust that the operator cares about its customers.
Reaching the support team should never be a struggle, but if it is, you should reconsider your choice of casino.
The following table shows the most popular ways of reaching customer support.
|Pros||Average Answer Time|
|– Keep a record of your conversation with an operator |
– Provide more detail about your issue and receive step-by-step assistance
– Send and receive screenshots
– No fees involved
|Phone||– Talk to a real person|
– You get answers in real-time without delays
– Easier to contact by phone when you’re not at a computer
|Live chat||– Communicate with a real person|
– An efficient way to get a solution
– Less time-consuming than trying to phoneImmediate answers
– No fees
What if customer support can’t help?
Besides direct contact with the support team, you can find solutions to your problems in other ways.
The FAQ section holds answers to the most-asked questions and should be your first stop.
Some Indian online casinos have a social media presence, like Facebook or Twitter. Here, you can find useful information that the casino needs to communicate to its customers.
Although slightly dated, mail is another contact option. It’s occasionally used for serious complaints, financial issues or submitting original documents.
Your casino may have online chat forums where players can ask questions and share feedback.
Here you can find out how other players dealt with the issues you may be experiencing.
Can You Improve Your Chances at an Online Casino in India?
Small Tips: Big Improvements
Here are a few ways that you can improve your winning chances.
Collect the best bonuses
Don’t just consider the size of the bonus as the best ones aren’t always the biggest. Sometimes smaller bonuses with manageable wagering conditions ultimately give you bigger returns.
Pick the right games
Play casino online India? We suggest you search for games with a higher RTP (Return to Player) which will benefit you more than those where the house holds a larger percentage.
Megaways slots and those with special features and bonus rounds provide plenty of winning opportunities.
Read our reviews
Reading our casinos online review before making your decision gives you a better idea of what to expect. This way, you can shortlist your favourites.
Practice with free games
Find casinos that offer free games or demo versions. You can familiarise yourself with the games and find ones you’re confident of playing for real money.
What is RTP?
RTP stands for Return to Player. This refers to the percentage of money wagered that a casino game returns to players after a length of time.
For example, an RTP of 98% means that the casino keeps 2% of all money wagered on that game and pays 98% back to players.
RTP gives you an idea of the likelihood of winning. You’re more likely to win playing games with a higher RTP than those with a lower percentage.
Games with the Highest RTP
|Blackjack||99.5%||If you know the rules of Blackjack and master the strategy, you can increase the RTP.|
|Roulette||98%||French Roulette is the version with the highest RTP.|
|Baccarat||98.8%||A wager on the banker’s hand to win gives you a better RTP. A tie bet has the lowest RTP.|
|Keno||95%||Place low wagers and bet with bonus funds to reduce potential losses.|
|Slots||96%||Select slots with RTPs higher than 96% and with bonus rounds.|
Casinos with the Highest RTP
RTP is game-related rather than casino-specific. The game developer determines a game’s RTP and can’t be altered by the casino.
However, one casino can have a higher RTP than another if they select only games with a high RTP.
What is Volatility?
Volatility is the amount of risk involved in playing a casino game. It’s also known as variance and is more common in slot games.
High volatility slots payout less frequently than those with low volatility, but the size of the win is bigger.
Due to the possibility of a bigger win, high volatile slots are more popular options.
However, if you’re a beginner, low volatile slots are a better way to find your feet without risking too much of your bankroll.
What is House Edge?
Every online casino has a house edge which, like the RTP, is determined by the games and not the casino operator.
The house edge is the opposite of RTP and is the advantage that a casino has over you.
A low RTP means a high house edge and vice versa.
If you wager ₹1,000 on a game with a 5% house edge, you should expect to lose 5% of your bet, whereas wagering the same amount on a game with a house edge of 1% means a smaller loss.
Advanced game strategies: ready for the next level?
Reading guides can further your understanding of the rules of games. While this is important for beginners, it’s equally so for experienced players.
It allows you to gain additional insight into various strategies.
The Online Casinos that Made Millionaires
Some of the biggest wins in history have come from slots, with Microgaming’s Mega Moolah leading the way.
A player on the Napoleon Sports and Casino site recently scooped the largest jackpot on Absolootly Mad™ Mega Moolah, winning €19,430,723.60. This win came shortly after another multi-million Euro win at the same online casino.
Other online casinos with jackpot winners include JackpotCity, which paid over CA$16,000,000 to a Mega Moolah player, and LeoVegas, with a €7.8 million payout on the Joker Millions slot.
RTP, House Edge & Volatility: Did You Know?
Online slots have a much higher RTP than the same games at land-based casinos. The RTP varies between 94% – 97% for online games, but this is between 70% – 90% at physical casinos. As there are far fewer slots at physical casinos, these establishments must hang on to a larger percentage to cover their overheads.
Game Providers: Here’s Who’s Responsible for Your Favourite Games
Do you want to know who’s got the best games? Read on to find out.
Who provides the best slots?
Slots make up the bulk of games at online casinos and generate the biggest wins. These are some of the top providers contributing to the wide range of slot games.
Microgaming specializes in producing top-quality video slots in all genres.
It packs its games with special features and has landed some of the biggest jackpot wins on progressive slots like Mega Moolah and Major Millions.
Playtech competes strongly in the slots market and has brought exciting games like Age of the Gods and Jackpot Giant to Indian casinos. Its games work seamlessly on both desktop and mobile, allowing you to enjoy over 700 titles from wherever you are.
Although less-known than some game developers, Yggdrasil produces innovative slots with excellent sound and graphics, like Joker Millions and Empire Fortune. Its games have higher than average RTP meaning bigger payouts for players.
NetEnt is one of the industry’s most prolific game developers, with top slots like Starburst and Gonzo’s Quest gracing most casino lobbies.
Progressive jackpots feature prominently, and NetEnt has paid millions to lucky winners on games like Mega Fortune and Hall of Gods.
Big Time Gaming
Big Time Gaming pioneered the Megaways concept, where slots produce random numbers of symbols per spin. This gives you plenty more winning possibilities in games like Monopoly Megaways and Pirate Pays Megaways.
Red Tiger Gaming
Red Tiger is an award-winning game provider with popular slots like Legend of Athena and Dragon’s Luck lare all available on top online casino sites worldwide.
It produces unique games with a cartoonish vibe, and the exceptional graphics and sound provide an immersive experience.
Rare Gems of Live Casino Games
Live dealer games are increasingly popular, and it’s worth knowing who the brains are behind these games.
Best Providers for Baccarat
Live baccarat is popular in India, and most online casino sites in India feature several variations. Vivo Gaming and Lucky Strike provide interactive live baccarat that streams to your desktop or mobile device for the best gaming experience.
Who’s Behind the Best Live Roulette Tables?
Evolution Gaming is undoubtedly one of the best providers of live roulette. It focuses solely on live games and excels at producing top-quality live streams from professional studios.
Its wide range of variations includes standard European, American and French Roulette. Unique formats like Lightning Roulette and Immersive Roulette attract regular players with their innovative gameplay.
The Names Behind the Best Live Blackjack Tables
Playtech and Ezugi are two of the most popular live blackjack providers. Both offer standard seven-seat versions, as well as Unlimited Blackjack, allowing more players to join in.
Live high-quality streams from real game studios provide a realistic and interactive setting. Bets like Double Down and Split Pair add to the excitement and banter between players and the host.
Who’s delivering the best live casino game shows?
Game Providers: Did You Know?
Microgaming developed the first online casino software in 1994 and followed this up with mobile software ten years later. It sports the biggest network of progressive jackpot slots and has paid out over €1.45 billion to winners worldwide.
Casinos Should Be Fun: Play Responsibly
Online gambling is a fun way to pass the time, but you should never let it get out of hand.
If you feel that you’re playing too much or are constantly planning your next bout of online casino play, you may be on the verge of gambling addiction.
But how do you identify whether or not your gambling is a problem? Look for these signs:
- A preoccupation with gambling
- Spending more and more time at online casinos
- Avoiding work or studying to gamble
- Taking more risks when gambling
- Using money set aside for expenses or borrowing from others
- Lying about your gambling
- Feelings of guilt after gambling
- Not being able to stop
Online casino sites in India provide several options to assist you in keeping gambling under control. You can also turn to these organisations for help.
We’ve covered a massive amount in this overview and armed you with all the essential facts. Now, it’s over to you to find the best casino in India and get started!